Friday, February 17, 2012

Clipix!!

 

I tend to search the internet for tons and tons of things. My main focus right now are dresses!! But my problem is that      there are just too many dresses that i love! I usually would just save all the paged to the favorites file, but I found something better. Its called clipix!!!! It's like a virtual clip bored with different sections. So I made a section for all my dresses!! Clipix is a free awesome, new and useful tool that is changing the way we organize our lives online. It solves the problem we all have of seeing and finding tons of note worthy things online each day and never having a good way to save and organize them. I'm a bit of a prickler when it comes to this. Use clipix to keep everything you find online that you want to save and come back to. So no more searching again and again or filling up your favorites file! I've also made a section to keep track of furniture that will be bought this year! Clipix is making all my online work and searching so beyond easier! Everything i want to go back to look at now is easily clipped, blogs, more furniture, clothes, books everything! I honestly love this. You can even share your clips on facebook or twitter!! And I really do recommend it to everyone!! If you want a small preview of what this great site has to offer, check out their video!

 

Promoted Post
Visit Sponsor's Site

No comments:

Post a Comment