Sunday, May 10, 2015

Peaches and Cream Protein Smoothie!


My husband and I have been making it a big point to go to the gym together at least 3-4 days a week. And along with that, we have been making protein drinks for after our workouts! The only drink i knew how to easily make off the top of my head was a banana vanilla smoothie, which was delicious but i want more options! So today I prepped out drinks for tomorrows work out. I searched up recipes and came across a few i really want to try out, but the one i had all the ingredients for was the peaches and cream protein smoothie! If your trying to be a bit more fit this summer, I defenitly reccomend this recipe!

I made this for two jars, so cut the recipe in half if you're making it for just one!
  • 1/4 cup rolled oats 
  • 1  peach (or 1 cup of sliced canned peaches)
  • ice ( i used 4 cubes)
  • 2 scoop vanilla protein
  • 1/4 cup orange juice

I hope you try out this recipe and enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment