Thursday, March 1, 2012

First Baby

Thanks for the guest post by Esteban Vinson
In a few weeks, my husband and I will welcome our first child to the world. We have done so much to prepare our house for the baby. I designed and painted the perfect nursery for her and can already picture myself rocking her to sleep in it. We child-proofed every room in the house, doing everything from covering every electrical outlet to locking all of our household cleaners in a box. We got a home security system, which we found by searching “ADT chat” online. I even got my husband to clear out the garage so that I can park my car in the garage once the baby comes. I know our lives will be so different when the baby arrives. I am a little nervous because i know that we will be very sleep deprived and stressed out for a while. We have wanted to have kids for a long time, so I know that every sacrifice we make will be worth it. I plan to go back to work after the baby comes, but once I see her face, I may change my mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment