Thursday, March 22, 2012

Purple hair please

It's been a bit of a lazy day for me today, other then answering some emails I've been relaxing with my beautifully made coffee and Netflix (which my amazing boyfriend got me) hehe now I have all doctor who seasons and Avatar the last air bender at my disposal! Oh happy days! :) I'll be doing some promotions and interviews for an author soon, she wrote a great book called SocialPunk, I haven't read the whole thing yet (just a prologue) and it was fantastic! People who live in a virtual world, very interesting to tech savvy people like me :) I can't wait to read the whole thing! So boyfriend has a show this weekend, Saturday night at Fitz, hopefully it'll be a great show :) they go on at 11- midnight cause their the headliners. Oh and they have some cool new shirts so you should go check them out :) www.facebook.com/secondlovers Also some other local Houston bands will be playing, featherface and the wheel workers! I've also made some new designs for my online store! If your a BoondockSaints movie fan I think you will like them :) HeyJudesCloset

Also, thinking about full on purple hair
Yup.

No comments:

Post a Comment