Saturday, March 21, 2015

Wedding Sneak Peek





 
 
 
I decided to give you all a little sneak peek into some of our wedding decorations! Everything is, thankfully, going smoothly. Finding everything we need at lovely prices, and really I'm finding amazingly cute things too! So what's Nott pictured above are the table center pieces that are beautiful and hand made by my mom and I, were crafty that way. I haven't decided if you'll get to see those before hand, but, we are letting our guests taking the table center pieces home at the end of the wedding, so I hope everyone ends up liking them. All the plates, napkins and cups are from target, they had irresistibly cute designs and prices! Flowers are from Michaels and Arnie. Hope you like the sneak peek! I'm pretty sure there will be more to come. Can you guess our wedding color? Lol.
 
#MoralesWeddingParty
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment