Friday, December 31, 2010

GoodBye 2010

Hello 2011




2010 has been a good year, ive done a lot of traveling with friends and to go see friends. Ive learned a lot from mistakes and ive moved on from them. Ive met a lot of new people who are now friends to me, ive reconnected with old friends to find a spark still there, ive lost a few people this year as well as gaining, ill always miss you but i believe your some where planting you beautiful plants and sippin' on your old people beer that i hate, love you. Ive been thankful for my best friends who are more like sisters to me now. A great thing about 2010 was the birth of my new nephew Aiden 12-16-10, he is too cute. My nephew antonio broke his first bored this year and he was very proud haha.I must say, the summer of 2010 has been my best and most fun summer of time, my girls and i went to Austin, Wimberly, San Antonio, san marcos, we went swimming and tubing in the river, saw a wild turkey with one leg haha went to the pool countless times, to the beach where i swam into a jelly fish, vernas grabbed a dead sharks spine, we made a sand persons face, buried oscar in the sand, almost killed essays car, in fact we have crashed into eachothers cars haha. We went go cart racing! discovery green to screen onthe green, we went to shows and saw The Drums. Its been a hell of a year. My New Years resolution is to not give up, and to not give in.

Have a good one you guys! interwebs and RL!

* pictures from this year!























No comments:

Post a Comment