Thursday, December 29, 2011

Best Choices


Thanks to Erasmo Cortez
As a parent I always worry about my kids having the right things. I know it shouldn’t matter and that is what I try to teach them, but I would never want them to be embarrassed by what they wear or have or do nor would I want them to be ostracized because of something I have allowed them. With our HughesNet Davenport, I am able to get online and research everything beforehand allowing me to feel better about the choices I make for them. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not trying to make them the most popular kid because of what they wear or what toys they have. Rather, I am trying to make appropriate choices for them that line up with their peers. Kids grow up way to fast these days and I want to feel confident that the video games they play or the movies they see as well as their fashion choices make sense for their age and the world around them. I believe setting the example of making appropriate choices while they are young will help set a good example for them as they grow up helping them make better choices of their own!

No comments:

Post a Comment