Monday, October 29, 2012

OOTD: plus I got a job!

So I've never done an outfit of the day post before so I thought I'd go ahead and do one :) I love fall/winter and the layering of the clothes style :) now, I really don't consider myself fashionable, I don't get too dressy most of the time. This is why I like fall, relaxed outfits, layers, easy fashion in my eyes. I love fall and I love winter.
Today I had an interview for a sunglasses shop and I got the job on the spot! I'm so happy! I think I'll actually enjoy this job. And it's close to home so no problems driving to work.
Another great thing that happened today is that I got my tax transcript in the mail for my financial aid! So I'm going to my college tomorrow to bring it in :) I love school, can't wait to be back in class. So far I'm planning on taking philosophy and a English creative writing class. I'll probably choose two more. :)
And! Nic got me a book!!!!!!! I've been wanting to read it for a very good while now and he got it for me :) he is always buying me books I have on my to read list :) love my hubby. And so for I'm loving this book too!

No comments:

Post a Comment