Thursday, August 2, 2012

Back from the dead

So I haven't updated this entire July month, :/ oh well. My camera, only camera since i am not a cell phone owner, is broken. So the first part of it being broken is that nic, and I know he's reading this lol, dropped it in the sand in Florida. I fixed that problem though, opened it and blew it out do uh lens opens now. Second problem it the battery which will be fixes when I can buy a new one :/ I have no idea when that will be.
It's pretty annoying, because I've been going out to shows, mini tour with nic, kemah boardwalk, Beatles and elvis cover bands, lots! And I have no camera to take pictures :(
Thought I'd give a little update.
Hopefully we will be going to Boston and Salem this year :) and hopefully my camera is fixed long before then lol
Also the yearly Renfest is coming soon and im super excited! I think I'll have some fairy wings this year :) and now I can drink this year too! Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment