Friday, January 6, 2012

Stalkers.

You know what really sucks? Stalkers. Yes, stalkers. Creepy, weirdo, won't leave you alone, around every online corner there is, sometimes shown up to your home, stalkers. Just an abundance of annoyance wrapped in frustration. You'd think they would get it after a while, after years, leave you alone and move on in life, try to just keep walking on. But no. Ooh no. You bother me constantly, I ban you, block you, delete you, hell my brothers beat the shit out of you and laughed and you still wont walk away. I don't want to be your friend, I don't want to be your aquatint, in life or anywhere online, I don't care for your rambling messages, I don't want to be your anything. Just leave me alone. Leave my friends alone. Go away. Disappear already. And maybe even get over it. I've said it time and time again, I can not stress it enough, I want nothing to do with you, not now, not ever. Thank the universe I moved and you don't know where I live now. And soon this year i'll be hours away from you, no need to worry. I can't wait to leave. For more reasons then just this, but it is only a plus that I wont have to be even semi living near you. The future can't come soon enough.