Saturday, January 7, 2012

The wonder lust bug..



So like I said in an earlier post, I'll be doing quite a bit of traveling next month with boyfriend :) and I'm oh so excited!! Up until late last year I hadn't really traveled. Drove over to Austin and San Antonio but never somewhere far, somewhere I needed a plane to get to. And so, we went to Vegas!! It was amazing, of course I was under 21 at the time so we did the touristy things they had all around the strip but it was awesome still! Well, February we will be going to Vegas again for valentines day :) for about two days and were staying at the coolest hotel!! Then later in the month were probably (hopefully!!) going to SanFran!! I've always wanted to go! My family lived around there for a while but I hadn't been born yet. And the best part is that it will be the Chinese new year festival!!! :) o hear it's quite an amazing adventure :) and then after a few days there we will head over to Tahoe!!! Yeah!!! Snow!!! Real freaking snow!! :) I'm beyond excited, I'm ecstatic!! I get to make a snow man, I'm hoping to try snowboarding!! I'm going to have a million pictures to show from February :) I need a lot more photo albums because I want all these printed :) it's going to be a tiring, busy, chaotic, wonderful month :)

Pic is from Vegas 2011
Ok. Now, on to read the Hunger Games!
Oh and go vote for me www.shortyawards.com/jude1228

Vote under the BLOGGER category please :) and thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment