Thursday, September 9, 2010

I throw caution to the wind



"I loved her against reason, against promise, against peace, against hope, against happiness, against all discouragement that could be."

"I, trembling in spirit and worshipping the very hem of her dress; she, quite composed and most decidedly not worshipping the hem of mine."

These quotes make me think of times when you wonder, it it real? Is it worth all this wait, this annoyance. Could it end up the way it is in my mind. I feel like i was tugging at the hem of your dress, but you wouldent look down. If my writing seems to be getting emotional, intimate or detailed its because when im feeling superior or a bit angry, i write.

"Whatever her tone with me happened to be, I could put no trust in it, and build no hope on it; and yet I went on against trust and against hope."

I've been feeling like reading Great Expectations again, i can never get over the quotes. Its such A good book, but i dont have a copy lol, someone lend me yours? I cant help but love these stupid quotes, they keep me thinking all the time, about people, how you feel about them. Is it the same for you? Maybe its just me. I mean, am i the only one. I put book quotes to life situations, i should read the book over and highlight my favorite quotes! i think thats what ill do

"I verily believe that her not remembering and not minding in the least, made me cry again, inwardly – and that is the sharpest crying of all"

Ya know lately ive thinking about my Grandma Bee, my grandpa Rocha just passed away thing August, and im worried about her. I havent really talked to her, but its more of a feeling. I feel like shes going to give up, as in die of a broken heart or something. How can you be with someone so long, and just suddenly have them ripped away. Its been in my mind lately, just lingering there, taunting that this could maybe happen. I feel like it can.

"I’ll tell you what real love is. It is blind devotion, unquestioning self-humiliation, utter submission, trust and belief against yourself and against the whole world, giving up your whole heart and soul to the smiter."

Today all i really did was go to class, i have work around 4, i hope it gose by fast. Tomorrow is Vernas birthday dinner :] then jannetts birthday party too. ah, its going to bee a good weekend :] cant wait for sushi tomorrow!

"You must know that I have no heart – if that has anything to do with my memory."

Im going to go and make myself some tea, i really dont want towork tonight! but only because i want some sushi already :] Were all going to dress up nice and cute too, Im going to wear my red dress with the black lace on top, and my wedges, i think they weirdly go together.

Jealous of one Estella's admirers Pip complains: "He has been hovering about you all night" and Estella responds: "Moths and all sorts of ugly creatures hover about a lighted candle. Can the candle help it?"

No comments:

Post a Comment